1) How Old Are You? (Need to be at least 15 years old)  19 years old

2) Whats You Minecraft In-Game Name?   Xylunar

3)What Are You Applying For?(E.G Helper, Mod, Admin)  Mod or Admin

4) What Is Your Timezone?  CST America

5) Why Do You Want To Be Staff? In the past, I have helped test some things added to the server and I have also reported bugs. I want to be staff so I can continue to help the server grow and so I can help new or old players with any problems that they have.

6) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? When I get home from my job I have about 5 to 7 hours

7)  Anything else we should know? I have a job that usually lasts 6-7 hours a day.

8) Do you have a microphone Yes

9) Do you have any past staff experience? I have owned a server before and I have built for other servers in the past as well as being a helper

10) How would you deal with a hacker? I would temp ban and give a warning on the ban as to why and if they continued I would ban them. during this, I would report both to the owner and other staff members

11) How would you deal with a spammer in chat? I would kindly ask the spammer to stop spamming. If they did not I would mute them from chat for a time period. If the spammer was spamming for help I would ask them to stop spamming then I would go help them with their problem. 

12) Why should we choose you over other applicants  I have past experience with server management and I have been of help when there have been new things tested as well as bug fixes. I am a high donator, for the reason that I love this server, and being able to help the server grow would be one of the best things.

Hello World!:

- IDK

Application Manager
(05-10-2018, 06:02 PM)Xylunar Wrote: 1) How Old Are You? (Need to be at least 15 years old)  19 years old

2) Whats You Minecraft In-Game Name?   Xylunar

3)What Are You Applying For?(E.G Helper, Mod, Admin)  Mod or Admin

4) What Is Your Timezone?  CST America

5) Why Do You Want To Be Staff? In the past, I have helped test some things added to the server and I have also reported bugs. I want to be staff so I can continue to help the server grow and so I can help new or old players with any problems that they have.

6) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? When I get home from my job I have about 5 to 7 hours

7)  Anything else we should know? I have a job that usually lasts 6-7 hours a day.

8) Do you have a microphone Yes

9) Do you have any past staff experience? I have owned a server before and I have built for other servers in the past as well as being a helper

10) How would you deal with a hacker? I would temp ban and give a warning on the ban as to why and if they continued I would ban them. during this, I would report both to the owner and other staff members

11) How would you deal with a spammer in chat? I would kindly ask the spammer to stop spamming. If they did not I would mute them from chat for a time period. If the spammer was spamming for help I would ask them to stop spamming then I would go help them with their problem. 

12) Why should we choose you over other applicants  I have past experience with server management and I have been of help when there have been new things tested as well as bug fixes. I am a high donator, for the reason that I love this server, and being able to help the server grow would be one of the best things.

Denied, please tell us your experience as staff in question 9, and please elaborate more on why you want to be staff, other than that you will be set to be staff. You can Apply again on the 6/8/18 (9th June) or when other staff opening is available. 
Thanks for taking your time on your application

Hello World!:

- IDK