Discord Server

.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

123BEEF321's Helper application

123BEEF321

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?

Indeed

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)

Rexkraft

3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)

Almost 22

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?

123BEEF321

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)

Helper

6. What is your Timezone?

UK

7. Why do you want to be staff?

Mainly just to be of help whenever annoying / offensive players are in Chat, to help moderate the server
and make a great community for everyone.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

I practically play video games every day as it is so I can be on as often as needed, at least 5 hours a day.

9. Do you have a Microphone?

Yes

10. Do you have any past staff experience?

I've been mod/admin on previous servers, as well as hosting my own server before (was only for a few months, hosted from my own PC)

11. How would you deal with a hacker?

Depending on the severity of the Hacker, it would vary.

If they were destroying the entire server I would instantly ban/report them to admins before any further damage was done.

If they were exploiting/spawning items/duping/cheating I would record evidence, show it to higher staff and let them sort a punishment.

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

Depends on the spam type

If it's just annoying spam of random words, Warn 1 or 2 times and temp mute if they continue.

If it's vulgarity, swearing, anything offensive then i'd immediately mute and report.

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?

Warn them, and if they refuse to listen, temp mute them and report it to higher staff.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I've got a lot of experience staffing servers, both survival and creative. I'm proficient with world edit and world guard, as well as perm commands. I'm a huge command block and red stone nerd so I have a lot experience troubleshooting and problem solving, and I've been playing Minecraft for over 10 years.
I've been on PLENTY of awful servers, with horrible staff and horrible player base, so if I can help a server be a better one i'll gladly do it.

15. Is there anything else we should know?

I'm also Adorobynle's Boyfriend IRL. We live together and we both play Minecraft A LOT (as you probably know) So at the VERY least I can be a stand-in staff member for her when she is not around/ unavailable to play.