.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Denied amcuniverse Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions? Yes, I have and I do understand the rules fully.
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft) RexKraft.
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old) I’m 18 years of age.
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name? amcuniverse
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.) Staff.
6. What is your Timezone? Eastern (EDT)
7. Why do you want to be staff? I am very active on the server and I come on almost everyday. I plan on staying active to be someone who helps out and be a serious staff member on the server.
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role? The weekday and weekends, I am on during the day to the late evening. If I’m not on I can be reached through discord.
9. Do you have a Microphone? Yes.
10. Do you have any past staff experience? No I have not.
11. How would you deal with a hacker? How I would deal with a hacker is to first catch the hacker in action to get proof whether or not if they are indeed hacking. If they are hacking, as they have read the rules, the appropriate solution is a ban or a punishment that is best suitable by policy.
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat? If someone is spamming in chat I would kindly ask them to stop. If they keep on spamming I would give them a more serious order, saying “If you continue spamming, I will have to mute you.” But if they do continue, I will take more repercussions such as muting, a temporary ban, and other actions that best fits.
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player? How I would deal with a difficult player is, I would remind them this is a family friendly server and be kind to other players and if you have an issue with another player I would talk to them in private to talk it out. If they don’t follow the suggestion or orders or continue to publicly be rude I will warn them in a more serious order and report it to the other staff members.
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants? Why you should choose me is, I feel I help out a lot around the server and welcome every new player and I can be helpful in any way that is needed from me. I’m able to handle any situation that comes my way. I was suggested by a staff member, saying I would be a good person to be part of the team! So I think I would be a great person as a staff member.
15. Is there anything else we should know? That is everything you should know about me! I try to be an open minded person to let people see who I am and what I can do with my skills as a kind person.

Last edited:

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hey Lexi. The staff team has talked it over for the past week or more, and we have decided to pass on your staff application at this time. We appreciate your enthusiasm and initiative to apply for staff. You have made a positive impact on our community and hope you stay and continue to do so, and continuing to be awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.