.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Accepted Application for Staff - Helper

XMissZeldaX

Helper
Staff member
Helper
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
I have, and I meet all your requirements!
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
Applying for the Rexkraft server.
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
I am 28, soon to be 29.
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
In game name is XMissZeldaX.
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
I am applying to be a helper, or even any other position that needs filling!
6. What is your Timezone?
My timezone is Eastern Daylight time.
7. Why do you want to be staff?
I would like to be staff so that I can help other players on the server. I can answer questions, monitor the chat, and be there when someone needs some help with something. This server is a fun and nice place, and I want to help keep it that way.
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
I technically have the entire day to be online if needed, and I work nights and can always take my laptop there as well.
9. Do you have a Microphone?
I do have a headset with a microphone.
10. Do you have any past staff experience?
I do! I was previously staff on another server (azmc) in late 2018 and early 2019. I was a mod there for some months. I eventually left because the server lost all of its players because the owner never wanted to update or add new things, so everyone went elsewhere and they didn't need staff anymore. That's when I found Rexkraft and came to play with you guys!
11. How would you deal with a hacker?
I would watch them for a time to be sure that they are breaking the server rules. I would also take screenshots and collect whatever other proof that I could, and take my concerns and proof to a more senior staff member. If no other staff member was available to me, I would warn the person that what they were doing is against the rules, and punish them accordingly.
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
First I would ask them politely to stop spamming in chat, and let them know that spamming is against the server rules. If they didn't stop, then as a helper, I would ask a more higher up staff person to mute them, or give them a more severe warning. I honestly don't know how much authority I would have as a helper. If I had the authority to mute them, I would give them a warning first, and then eventually mute them for a time if they could not follow the no spamming rule after being warned.
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
Depending on how they were being difficult, I could first ask them what they are having an issue with, and then go from there to try and solve the problem with them. If they were angry and upset and/ or arguing with another player, I would try to mediate and see if I could help resolve the issue. If someone was being difficult and breaking rules, then I would warn them and try to encourage them to follow rules and to behave themself while playing on the server. If they continued to break rules and be a problem, then
I would resort to dealing out the proper corrections and punishments that were needed to ensure that they would no longer be 'difficult.' If someone were to get on the server and start saying rude things and making hateful remarks to other players, I would offer them a warning and then if the behavior continues, mute them so that cannot say rude things in the chat.
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I know I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to everything minecraft, but I would do my best to be helpful here and to make the server a fun place to be. I have plenty of time to spend on here with everyone, and I try to be kind to all and offer assistance in whatever small way that I can.
15. Is there anything else we should know?

Uh, no. Not unless there are any other questions you may happen to have for me!

Last edited:

Subratrix

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Admin
Senior Moderator
Helper
You bring positive vibes to the server, always friendly with other players, and you’re helpful. +1 from me!

Adorobynle

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
A yes from me, you're a lovely player and a pleasure to have on the server. I would enjoy working with you :)

Subratrix

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Admin
Senior Moderator
Helper
We have approved your application for Helper rank. Welcome to the team!