wowloop

Registered
May 8, 2019
Username: wowloop
Date: 5/8/19
Reason "Using Kill Aura. Not Allowed."
Yes I understand
I was banned before for using an anti-afk script that I wrote
Will I follow the rules in the future: I know this is very ironic since I was already banned once, But this was a complete accident (though I admit completely). I play on another server which is anarchy and cheating is allowed, I loged on this morning to go afk at my farm and accidentally loged on with my aristois cheat client. I have absolutely no reason to cheat on this server, because it is a server that I actually enjoy and have many friends on such as Kayle and Pintix. Infact if you look at where I went afk it was a closed off lit up area with no mob grinder, as it was just a cactus/auto cow farm for money, It was a complete mistake and I wish I payed more attention and will be uninstalling the client because I really don't want this to happen again.

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Mar 30, 2019
Hello wowloop. The staff had also reported that you might've been using an auto-clicker. As your character was repeatedly punching the air when they were disconnected to the lobby during a restart. Can you explain this, please?

wowloop

Registered
May 8, 2019
Hello wowloop. The staff had also reported that you might've been using an auto-clicker. As your character was repeatedly punching the air when they were disconnected to the lobby during a restart. Can you explain this, please?
Yes I'd love too, It was not an auto clicker the kill aura was set to punch players, and there were other players in the hub most likely. I went onto a single player world once I got home and saw I was banned and Kill Aura was on on my client. Aswell, its set for 1.9 pvp so if I was to hold a sword or an axe it would wait for the optimal time to hit and the fist or compass has no wait time. (Also Kayle told me he warned me for autoclicker when he saw me in the lobby earlyer in the day and said I was banned later same incident)

Last edited:

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Mar 30, 2019
Okay, thank you for explaining it to me. I will talk it over with Rex when he gets on to determine if the temp ban stays or is lifted. He will be online in roughly 5 hours at the earliest.

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Mar 30, 2019
Hey wowloop, I talked to Rex about this and I am sorry to say that we don’t accept ban appeals for temporary bans. So you will have to wait out your temporary ban.