.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Accepted BigJ1187's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJ1187

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions? Yes, I have read and understood the rules completely.
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft) RexKraft
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old) 26
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name? BigJ1187
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.) Staff
6. What is your Timezone? Central (CST)
7. Why do you want to be staff? I was apart of the 1.13 RexKraft server and loved it. I took a break when 1.14 came out but returned for the 1.15 server. I have been active alot since then and plan on staying around this time so I would like to be a part of the team to help and take on a more serious role on the server.
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I am on normally during the day on both during the week and weekends and can be easily reached via discord.
9. Do you have a Microphone? Yes.
10. Do you have any past staff experience? Not in a public setting, although I have ran some of my own personal severs
11. How would you deal with a hacker? In order to be fair I feel that you would 1st have to catch the person in action or obtain some indisputable evidence. Then since the player should already have read the rules I feel that at this point it should be a ban or suitable punishment in accordance with policies set forth by Sr.Mods, and Admins/Owners.
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat? If someone is spamming in chat I would ask them kindly to stop. If they continued I would give them a more stern order. "Please stop spamming or I would have to mute you" If they continue after that I feel that it is appropriate to take more action. (ex. Mute, TempBan, ect)
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player? If someone is being difficult I feel that deescalation would be key. If it is them refusing to follow orders then I feel it would be fair to kindly ask them, if they continue, be more stern about it in the request maybe warn them of a punishment, then if they still refuse to listen there would be repercussions.
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because Im eager to be apart of such a great team and am eager to learn and work together with all levels of Staff, Admins, and Owners.
15. Is there anything else we should know?
Not that I can think of. You are always welcome to message me on discord if there are any other questions. Thank you for considering my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.