.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Builder app

Voo

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions? Yes
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft) Rex
3. How old are you? (You must be at least 16 Years old)
22 years young
4. What are your strengths in building? (What themes do you prefer?)
Victorian or roman, i like the brick blocks :)
5. What is your weakness in building, and how would you better yourself from it?
Originality, I tend to take inspiration from other builds and tweak them a little, practice makes perfect i guess. Also tend to overdo things :/
6. What is your Timezone?
Central European Time (GMT + 1) Oslo, Norway if still confused :p
7. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
Quite a lot. anywhere from 1 to 5 hours a day
8. Do you have a microphone?
Yes 2
9. Do you have any past builder experience?
Was builder on an old taken down server called oxencraft and was a builder/mod hybrid on a tekkit server
10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have heard from Adoro and Ralzo (who already are builders) that my builds are good, came 2nd in build contest. Also did most of the larger scale builds for the Christmas event.
11. Do you have any experience with Worldedit, Voxelsniper, goBrush/goPaint?
I know most of WE, tried Voxel, but not go-Brush/Paint
12. Anything else we should know?
EeeeeeH I don't know so heres a pancake recipe:
INGREDIENTS
  • 2 cups all purpose | plain flour
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar or sweetener
  • 4 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2 cups milk (plus up to 1/4 cup extra if needed)
  • 1/4 cup butter , melted
  • 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
  • 1 large egg
INSTRUCTIONS
  • Combine together the flour, sugar (or sweetener), baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large-sized bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the milk, slightly cooled melted butter, vanilla and egg.
  • Use a wire whisk to whisk the wet ingredients together first before slowly folding them into the dry ingredients. Mix together until smooth (there may be a couple of lumps but that's okay).

(The batter will be thick and creamy in consistency. If you find the batter too thick -- doesn't pour off the ladle or out of the measuring cup smoothly -- fold a couple tablespoons of extra milk into the batter at a time until reaching desired consistency).
  • Set the batter aside and allow to rest while heating up your pan or griddle.
  • Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over low-medium heat and wipe over with a little butter to lightly grease pan. Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the pan and spread out gently into a round shape with the back of your ladle or measuring cup.
  • When the underside is golden and bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip with a spatula and cook until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
  • Serve with honey, maple syrup, fruit, ice cream or frozen yoghurt, or enjoy plain!
:))))

There are 2 a's in the word "least" on number 13 so I fixed that :)
13. Please put at least 2 - 10 images of builds you have done. (A Imgur Portfolio would be best.