Discord Server

.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Accepted Builder application: Skiuu

skiuu

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
Yes I have read them and i comply with the Terms & conditions

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)

I am currently applying for RexKraft server

3. How old are you? (You must be at least 16 Years old)

I am 20 years old at the moment of writing this application

4. What are your strengths in building? (What themes do you prefer?)

I can build in different styles, pretty much any if i really try, but I would describe my personal style as a combination beetween modern and medieval, I like building really colorful houses with flat colors and a-framed roofs. My strenghts would be that I am a really fast builder and that I am good at building diagonal buildings.

5. What is your weakness in building, and how would you better yourself from it?

Sometimes my style suffers from really flat walls because i use colored concrete for my walls, and its hard with some colors to find blocks that match these. Lately I've been trying to approach this with adding texture to my walls.

6. What is your Timezone?

7. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

Right now I am online most of the time due to the pandemic that we are living at this moment, but after that i can also join frequently

8. Do you have a microphone?

I do not have a microphone

9. Do you have any past builder experience?

Yes I have, I've been both builder and Architect rank in many servers before Rexkraft. I have done some spawn buildings for owners before and i have experience with world edit

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I think I have a pretty unique style that sets me appart from other applicants, plus I have many years of experience on building.

11. Do you have any experience with Worldedit, Voxelsniper, goBrush/goPaint?

Yes I do, my main tool is World Edit, it's the one I like and know the most. I have used Voxelsniper once but, again, my favorite tool is World Edit since i know most of the commands

12. Anything else we should know?

I am from Argentina, although I am fluent in english I might not know some words sometimes, but that's rare to happen. As i said I have many years of experience with builder ranks, but I have also been both admin and moderator in other servers and my language has never been a problem before.

13. Please put at leaast 2 - 10 images of builds you have done. (A Imgur Portfolio would be best.

skiuu

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
Yes I have read them and i comply with the Terms & conditions

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
I am currently applying for RexKraft server

3. How old are you? (You must be at least 16 Years old)
I am 20 years old at the moment of writing this application

4. What are your strengths in building? (What themes do you prefer?)
I can build in different styles, pretty much any if i really try, but I would describe my personal style as a combination beetween modern and medieval, I like building really colorful houses with flat colors and a-framed roofs. My strenghts would be that I am a really fast builder and that I am good at building diagonal buildings.

5. What is your weakness in building, and how would you better yourself from it?
Sometimes my style suffers from really flat walls because i use colored concrete for my walls, and its hard with some colors to find blocks that match these. Lately I've been trying to approach this with adding texture to my walls.

6. What is your Timezone?

7. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

Right now I am online most of the time due to the pandemic that we are living at this moment, but after that i can also join frequently

8. Do you have a microphone?
I do not have a microphone

9. Do you have any past builder experience?
Yes I have, I've been both builder and Architect rank in many servers before Rexkraft. I have done some spawn buildings for owners before and i have experience with world edit

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I think I have a pretty unique style that sets me appart from other applicants, plus I have many years of experience on building.

11. Do you have any experience with Worldedit, Voxelsniper, goBrush/goPaint?
Yes I do, my main tool is World Edit, it's the one I like and know the most. I have used Voxelsniper once but, again, my favorite tool is World Edit since i know most of the commands

12. Anything else we should know?
I am from Argentina, although I am fluent in english I might not know some words sometimes, but that's rare to happen. As i said I have many years of experience with builder ranks, but I have also been both admin and moderator in other servers and my language has never been a problem before.

13. Please put at leaast 2 - 10 images of builds you have done. (A Imgur Portfolio would be best.

Subratrix

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Admin
Senior Moderator
Helper
+1 from me. Skiuu has past staff experience with us as well.

CeruleanOwl

Hey Skiuu, thank you for taking the time to submit an application for Builder to show your dedication and aspirations to help the server and its community. We have reviewed your application and chose to accept you to work as a Builder on the RexKraft staff team. Thank you for your cooperation and dedication to the server, we're excited to see you on the team!

//Accepted