.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Denied :Cregatumb Staff Application:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cregatumb

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
Yes
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
RexKraft
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
Cregatumb
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
Mod
6. What is your Timezone?
Eastern Time
7. Why do you want to be staff?
I would like to contribute to this server and help form it to be the best it can be
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
I can play almost 20 hours per week
9. Do you have a Microphone?
No
10. Do you have any past staff experience?
Yes i was a staff on an old server but it shut down because of lack of regular players. but i also have been asked to moderate other servers to which i declined
11. How would you deal with a hacker?
I would Record evidence, and ban the hacker. if they try to appeal it, i would simply show the video, and deny (if applicable) if it is a very obvious hack (Kill-Aura, Xray) then i would immediate ban because they are ruining the true minecraft experience for others.
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
I would mute them and DM them to stop. if they keep going then i would Perm mute them
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
I would ask them nicely to please listen to me because what i have to say would be in their best interest to not be punished, or not be punished as bad. i do not like harshly punishing, but if i have to, then i most certainly will if it is disruptive.
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have been playing minecraft and been on servers since 2013 and i have had many encounters with people to know whats right and wrong. like i said before, i also have had past staff experience.
15. Is there anything else we should know?
I have been banned on the server previously due to using a glitch. at that time i did not know that doing glitches was illegal and i got banned. (i was not hacking, i was using a fly glitch with my elytra i saw online) i am now un-banned and i have read all of the rules and terms and i have learned what is okay and what is considered to be cheating/glitching on the server. i have a great attitude towards players and treat staff with the upmost respect and kindness. i also help new players with questions often.
The video that was taken of me can be found here, i have no shame showing it because i understand staff was just doing their job, let alone admit it and showing to staff so if they see that ive been banned, you understand. :)
if at anytime you would like, you should tp to me, or read chat logs. i am very nice and love helping people as much as i can : )

Last edited:

CeruleanOwl

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Senior Moderator
Helper
Hello Cregatumb, thank you for taking the time to submit an application to show your dedication and aspirations to help the server and its community. We have reviewed your application but we feel that we cannot accept it at this time. We feel we need to be able to trust you before we can consider you for a staff position. Thank you for your cooperation and dedication to the server.

//Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.