Discord Server

.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Derlin’s Staff application

Derlin

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
Yes

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
Rexkraft

3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
Derlin

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
Helper

6. What is your Timezone?
Est

7. Why do you want to be staff?
I want to be staff on this server because I like to help people, and I realized that a lot of the staff aren’t online most of the time, I’m on the server most of the time so I’ll be able to help out the players when the other staff aren’t.
I’ll be able to assist other staff members when they need help with anything and
I’ll be able to give ideas to make the server better.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
6+ hours a day

9. Do you have a Microphone?
Yes

10. Do you have any past staff experience?
Yes, I had admin on a Minecraft pocket edition server and helper on another server.

11. How would you deal with a hacker?
If someone is hacking I’ll first spectate them to make sure they’re actually hacking, and if they are I will ban them for 7 days.
If they come back and continue hacking I’ll make the ban longer, and if they do it again perm ban them.

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
I would warn them 2 times, and if they do it again I’ll mute them for 10 minutes or more.

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
If they’re misbehaving I’ll try to talk to the player to see what’s going on, if they start swearing I’ll warn him and if he continues I’ll mute them for a short period of time until they’ve calmed down.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I’m always on the server and apply more time on the server than most people, I’ve learned all the rules and if there’s something new I’m a quick learner.
I’ll take my job as a helper very seriously and put the players before myself at all times. I’ll try my best to assist the players when they need help and if I cannot help them I’ll talk to a superior staff to take over.

15. Is there anything else we should know?
I’m very fluent in Spanish so I’ll be able to help any Spanish player that joins the server and needs help.
I’m very funny and good with people.
I love to cheer people up when they’re down.