Dictational's staff application

dictational

Registered
Jul 6, 2019
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
Yes
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
RexKraft 1.14 Server
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
I am 15 however my birthday is in 3 months.
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
Dictational
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
I am applying for Helper
6. What is your Timezone?
My time zone is CST
7. Why do you want to be staff?
I want to be a staff member on RexKraft because I have been playing on it for a couple months now and I can only say positive things about the server. The staff members are so nice and I can see myself getting along with them as a part of the staff team. I have had some bad past with my behavior but I am working on changing that and so far I'm doing good. I would love to be a part of RexKraft staff team because it is a growing server with a friendly community that I can see having a bright future.
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
I'm usually online everyday and would play for around 12 hours per day. Sometimes I would have to do some yard work but it doesn't take up much of my day.
9. Do you have a Microphone?
Yes I do.
10. Do you have any past staff experience?
I was a helper on a server once but the owner shut it down because not much people have played on it.
11. How would you deal with a hacker?
Hacking is not allowed therefor I would ban him/her.
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
First I would give them a warning and if they do not listen I would mute them. If they continue after the mute I would ban them for a day.
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
I dont believe there is a "difficult" player. I would be nice to him/her so *player* doesn't think I'm attacking him/her. If they are doing something against the rules I would have to punish them. Example: If I see a new player joins. He/she isn't familiar with the rules or anything. He/she goes up to another player's land and builds within the 250 block rule I would tell him/her to kindly move away from the area and explain the rules to him/her. If he/she does not want to move after I told him/her to do so I would punish him.
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I can handle situations more maturely than other applicants. I have been a helper in a server once so I can say I'm kind of experienced. I have been helping other people on the server a lot and helping makes me happy. I created a book to help out the new players of RexKraft because not much of them are aware of the /help command

Last edited: