Discord Server

.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Dictational's staff application.

dictational

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
Yes I have.
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
I am applying for Rexkraft.
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)

I am now 16 years old.
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?

My Minecraft username is Dictational
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
I am applying for Helper role.
6. What is your Timezone?

My timezones is CST
7. Why do you want to be staff?
I want to be a staff because I've been on this server for a while now and I am really enjoying it. I want to help out as much as I can. I am already trying to be helpful to the players and being a staff would make it better.
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
I don't have a computer but I can get online on my brothers computer. I should be getting my computer very soon.
9. Do you have a Microphone?
Yes I have a working microphone.
10. Do you have any past staff experience?
I do. I was a helper on an old server but it was shut down after 4 months due to lack of players.
11. How would you deal with a hacker?

Hacking is not allowed. Therefore I would ban the player. If I do not have the permission to do so, I would report it to a higher staff and let them deal with it.
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
I would give the spammer about 2 warnings and if he continues I would mute the person. If they continue after I mute them I would kick/ban depending on what he/she is spamming. If I don't have the permission to do so I would report it to a higher ranking staff member and explain the situation and let he/she handle it.
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
I would treat each situations differently depending on the problem. If he is doing something that is making other players not enjoy the game/server I would warn him and if he continues I would give him a mute. If he's just not understanding something and not listening the I would try to message him and see if I can work it out without giving any punishments.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Im not saying that you should. We all want this role.
15. Is there anything else we should know?
I want you to know I did this application on phone and it took 30 percent of it's life. I will be waiting patiently for a response. Have a great rest of your day. ~kris/Dictational.