Discord Username (ID):
FlyingDisease#8885

Timezone:
GMT+8

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?*
No, but i am willing to learn how to.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?*
Chinese and English.

If hired will you be able to make a minimum of 10 Hours on the server a week?
Absolutely.

What is encouraging you to become a Helper on RexKraft ?
I enjoy being able to help other players , and help the server reach new levels!

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am responsible and friendly. I work well with others, i can be very respectful.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so please include details, but do not include direct IPs or Names :
I have been Muted permanently for character spam, but ever since then I have learned how to communicate with others in a proper manner.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? (Can be anything):
I have a habit a few months ago that i managed to overcome it. The habit is assuming others daily. I approached an adult to get help from. Therefore, i now begin to be responsible and persevered through any sort of obstacles in life.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I enjoy volleyball, and table tennis.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
I was a helper on a server for about a year. I am currently a student leader in school.

Give us 3 example of spamming:

• An excessive amount of messages sent
  • Sending the same message repeatedly
  • Excessive use of caps

If your friend was breaking a rule and you caught them, how would you proceed with punishment?
If i caught a friend of mine breaking each of any rules of the server, I'd tell him certain rules they broke nicely and would give them the same punishment as of anyone who breaks the same rule. Be it or not we are friends