!!RULES FOR REXKRAFT!!--------------------
- Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.
- Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-RexKraft related.
- External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.
- Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal live streams that are completely and only RexKraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.
- No advertisement, touchy subject/discussions, special characters not used in their correct context, and languages other than English
- Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
- Swearing and especially vulgar language directed at anyone is not tolerated under any circumstance. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items, spelled out in blocks or any other way of communicating.
- Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule and is considered a very serious offense which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
- RexKraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
- All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, racism, alcohol/drugs, and inappropriate or dark humor.
- This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including recreational drugs.
- Politics, religion, and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however, they are not the only ones. If a discussion in chat turns inappropriate, uncivil or has become an argument or flame-war, Staff then has the right to ask you to discontinue a topic. If they do so you must drop the topic immediately.
- Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.
- Accusing other players of breaking any of the Server Rules is not allowed. Use the proper means to address these concerns such as speaking to a staff member or filing a complaint.
- You are not allowed to abuse the Automated Auction System. This includes but is not limited to troll Auctions and any other Auctions seemed inappropriate by Staff.
- Examples of such Auctions are:
- Auctions for 1 dirt, Stick etc
- Auctions with unrealistic start prices/increments
- You may not repeat unsuccessful Auctions numerous times with the same variables. This will be considered spamming/abusing the auction system.
- Examples of such Auctions are:
- RexKraft is an English speaking server.
- You are required to speak English in all global chat channels.
- If you wish to play with a friend and speak other languages, that is fine in private chat channels, It must stay out of global chats.
- Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Flame baiting
- Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
- Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or gameplay wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their gameplay.
- Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
- This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
- Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offense that will result in a ban.
- Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on RexKraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
- Disrespecting staff falls under this rule.
[Common Sense & Bending The Rules]
- While this is a gaming environment, RexKraft is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.
- Common sense extends to not bending the rules. Bending the rules constitutes as very severe trolling, and is not tolerated in any form.
- Encouraging others to break the rules is not using your common sense.
- Interrupting or stealing items from server events is not using your common sense.
- Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please see RexKraft General Disclaimer for more information.
- If you feel like a rule has a loophole or a way that it could be used to be trolly, we encourage the use of our suggestions forum or contacting the administration directly in order to take a look at the rules that may need to be changed.
- Users cannot rename items for the purpose of making them misleading (for example, taking a cookie and renaming it “Diamond Sword”, and then attempting to auction or trade it without specifying that the item is a cookie is against the rules)
- If you are auctioning or trading an item that has been renamed, you MUST specify what the item was before it was renamed.
- All renamed items must follow the language and content rules for the chat on the server. If it would not be appropriate in global, it is not an appropriate item name.
- Making or distributing items that are inappropriately named are both punishable to the same extent. If you find or receive an item that has been inappropriately named, please inform a staff member immediately, so that they may investigate and act appropriately.
- Any skin deemed offensive or vulgar is not allowed. This can include anything from Hitler skins to nude skins and this is moderated solely at staff discretion. Offending users will be asked to change their skin, and failure to do so may result in removal from the server.
- Inappropriate usernames are not allowed on the server and may be removed once brought to the attention of the staff team. These include but are not limited to:
- Usernames with language not suitable for RK
- Usernames created with the purpose of being very similar to or hard to distinguish from existing RK player names.
- Abuse of any exploits, bugs, or glitches can result in a punishment based on the severity of abuse. Those are unfair "advantages" that can cause major issues for everyone on the server.
- When exploits are found, they need to be reported to the server owner immediately.
- Being a good sport and reporting issues (mainly severe exploits) could benefit you more than abusing them would. Gameplay is to be kept fair for everyone.
- Any user caught exploiting any feature or a part of the server will be severely punished.
- As well, hacking into the server through any sort of illegal method will have your information forwarded to your local Police Department after your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is contacted.
- Any user caught severely exploiting the economy in any way without reporting the glitch or bug will be severely punished.
- Exploiting the economy is any action that results in an unfair economical advantage to a single user or group of users, by means of a glitch, exploit or bug.
- This also means that exploiting exploits that are known is against the rules. If you believe a bug, glitch or exploit has been reported and has not been fully fixed, please report this to the administrator.
- There will be absolutely no chance of appeal for this sort of action.
- All tempbans, regardless of length, may not be appealed. They will be automatically lifted when time has expired.
- RexKraft staff are not responsible for things happening outside the server, and cannot be expected to moderate your life. If you need help outside the game, please visit the Getting Help section.