GaminGolem's Staff Application

GaminGolem_

Registered
Jul 4, 2019
Application Format:

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
Yes

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
Rexkraft Newer Version

3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
Currently 21 years old

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
GaminGolem

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
Helper, most inexperienced/harmless role :D

6. What is your Timezone?
Mountain (GMT-6)

7. Why do you want to be staff?
I haven't been very active in minecraft for awhile yet whenever I do show up I tend to try and help others out, work on building communities and ensuring there is a bedrock foundation for the server to grow. I've been on/off rexkraft so i've barely got much online time however I've donated previously and made some decent friends during my past times here. I don't have a lot of staffing experience so I believe since Rexkraft has a nice community it wouldn't be a bad place for me to start.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
Currently I could possibly contribute two hours/day/weekdays in the afternoon and then however long I might be needed during the weekends if I'm also not working or socializing.

9. Do you have a Microphone?
I do have a microphone, don't use it a lot since I'm terrible at verbal communication but I can take it down from the shelf and dust it off if need be.

10. Do you have any past staff experience?
No, i've never considered staffing before since I haven't contributed a lot of time to minecraft in the past.

11. How would you deal with a hacker?
I suppose the best thing for me to do is gather undeniable proof that the said player is hacking and then work with the other staff to determine what type of punishment should be issued.

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
Again, get undeniable evidence and then give out a few warnings prior to a temporary mute.

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
Everyone has bad days, if a player who usually has a normal behavior started to act up I would make attempts at having a conversation alone with them to see where the problem lies. I don't think that just because someone is being difficult would get them into serious trouble however some form of disciplinary action would need to be made in order to ensure the rest of the playerbase is aware that the problem has been dealt with and so the offender can have a reminder.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I won't say i'm better or worse than anyone else, probably worse since I have no past experience, yet i'm willing to learn so you could say that helping me learn from scratch can help make sure I fit in properly with the rest of the team.

15. Is there anything else we should know?

I have a discord yet never used one before since I used to rely on Teamspeak so bare with me while I figure things out!

Thank you for your time and consideration.