.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Denied Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinityld

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
Yep, all read and done
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
I am applying for Skyblock
3. How old are you? (You must be at least 16 Years old)
I am 17 this July so 16 at the moment
4.What is your Minecraft In-Game Name
TrinityLD
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
Just Helper because all I'm here to do is help
6. What is your Timezone?
I am in eastern daylight time or EST
7. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
on a normal day I can spend up to 15 hours and when I'm not I can most likely watch from discord
8. Do you have a microphone?
Yes I have a blue yeti
9. Do you have any past staff experience?
I was a admin on mineverge because I played on it for so long and became friends with the owner (MusicReprod) also I have owned more then 1 server with my friends
10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am mainly applying to help the server get bigger and became more dominant but if I were to come up with a reason it would be that I have a strong passion with helping others out and I find that making someone's day helps me get by knowing that I made a difference
11. How would you deal with a hacker?
Well I feel most likely I wouldn't have the command to do this but if I did I would temp ban the hacker contact rex or a higher up admin let them know and they could choose what to do with the hacker, but first I would gather proof with a screen recorder to send as evidence
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
Well this would be around the same thing as a hacker gather evidence but instead of banning I would mute them.
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
Well at first I would tell them to be nicer and if that doesn't work remind them of the rules they could be breaking at the time and if that doesn't work mute them and show evidence to someone who should make the call over me.
14.Is there anything else we should know?
Well starters I always find myself with free time which I would most likely spend on this server.
I'm also very friendly, I love to talk and I know my ins and outs on Minecraft because I've been playing it for at least 5-6 years

Thank you for your time, Trinity

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sorry this took so long for anyone to reply Trinity. But it seems you are inactive now. Denying this application. If you want to reapply, you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.