Not open for further replies.

hiimacucumberr

Registered
What is your username?
hiimacucumberr

When were you banned?
April 4, 2020

Why were you banned?
I am not sure as im not getting a ban message when i try to join, and this was 2 years ago.

Do you understand why you were banned?
Can't really answer this as im not sure anymore why i was banned.

Have you ever been banned before?
Yes I was previously banned due to toxicity, and staff disrespect as well as I believe cheating? This was all over 2-3 years ago.

Will you follow the rules again in the future?
Yes I will follow the rules on the server. I was very disrespectful in the past and acted like I didn't care about what anyone said, or how i made them feel with what I said. When I acted like that for some reason i thought it was funny when in reality it wasn't. Rex has spent alot of time on this server, and to build a community here. It wasn't right for me to disrespect staff, and anyone else in the community. I do apologize for my past actions. I was being dumb, immature, and rude. There is no excuse for how I acted no one made me do it I did it to myself. I hope everyone can forgive my past actions as I'd like to play here again, and make some new friends here. Maybe even see some familiar faces again. I truly am sorry for the way I acted in the past, and it won't happen again.

Attach a screenshot of your ban message.
I cannot provide a SS of ban message as I don't have one that pops up when I try to join the server. I am more than happy to screenshare with a staff member to show that I dont get a ban message. If you would like to go that route my discord is Hiimacucumberr#8532

Status
Not open for further replies.