Discord Server

.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Irel3x's staff application 10 - 08 - 2020

Irel3x

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
I have and i made sure to have a full understanding of them before sending this staff application

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
I would be applying for a staff position on RexCraft.

3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
I am currently 23 years old and as my forums profile suggest i turn 24 on the 12th of May 2021

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
My ingame name is Irel3x.

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
I would like to apply for the Helper role as that is the best position to start off,
and learn about the server and its staff guide without having too many responsibilities from the start.

6. What is your Timezone?
My current timezone is Bst however i will be moving countries in about 3 months and will go up an hour from servertime ( Currently +5 servertime will be +6 servertime )

7. Why do you want to be staff?
I would like to become staff to help an amazing community stay amazing and to preserve the peace and joy that this server holds.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
Currently i am unemployed and can be online for up to 8 hours a day,
however i will note that come january i will be a fulltime employee again at a restaurant so my activity would most likely drop down to about 2 or 3 hours a day.

9. Do you have a Microphone?
Yes i have 2 microphones functional for voice calls and chats along with my phone having availability for this so that im always able to be contacted.

10. Do you have any past staff experience?
I do have an extensive background in being staff but centrered around a completely different gamemode namely Factions since the rules are way different on here i will have to adjust from some old regular rules that i am used to and therefor relearn some stuff.
Along with that i would like say i have a good understanding of alot of plugins and have ran communities and server for other server owners with great success in the past prior to the release of Minecraft 1.12.

11. How would you deal with a hacker?
Depending on the type of hacks there are always certain ways to react wich would probably be in either a staff handbook or laid out in a staff chat.
The rules and protocolls would have to be followed and in uncertain cases higher staff members should be alerted and told your suspicions about the player in question.
Along with a possible recording of the deed for further analysis or proof.
Next to that i would always double check if i am uncertain and never unintentionally punish a player wrongly as this can couse greater problems with the player in the future and a misstrust of staff.

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
Spammers just like hackers would have to be adressed by the current staff rules and guidelines and in most cases first simply politly be asked to stop their spamming.
When a player ignores this request the player in question would have to be warned using the ./warn system along with a clear reason as to why the warn was given.
If after this the player would still continue i would alert higher staff and mostlikely give out a temporary mute.

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
A difficult player to me can be alot depending on what is happening there are multiple courses of action for example
- reach out to the player in chat and help them with any problems they might have and stay polite in hopes to turn the situation
- privately message the player to cease their difficult behaviour and offer to help them once again after the previous option fails
Some players just need someone to listen to them for a while and might be in a difficult situation at home school or any other aspects of life and might just need a listening ear or some advice to calm down.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have a great base understanding of most of the plugins used in previous lines of staff work and have good communication skills.
Along with that i am a very active player that wants to see this community grow and thrive and would like to help and be a part of that process.

15. Is there anything else we should know?
I have a son that is nearly 1 year old and will ocassionally require me to step away from my pc however i will try to make sure when anything is going on that there is either another member of the staff team able to tag in and help,
or try to let the person in question know that i will be gone for a moment and will help them as soon as i can.
I also am type 1 diabetic requiring me to inject insulin and test my blood sugars at regular times in the day along with set meals this would also require small moments of afk time.
But neither of these will cause any disturbance in my previous stated active time.

Last edited: