.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

KaesonEhverette's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaesonEhverette

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?

Yes, I have read them and I comply.

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)

RexKraft.

3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)

I am 18 years of age.

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?

KaesonEhverette.

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)

I am applying for Helper.

6. What is your Timezone?

Eastern Standard Time.

7. Why do you want to be staff?

I'd like to be able to help out in any way I can. Helping other players, dealing with people who misbehave, and so on. Hosting a Minecraft server is a lot of hard work. If there's a way I can make it easier, I'd be more than happy to help.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

I am currently a senior in high school, so I get out earlier than most people. I arrive at school at 9:30 and get out at 12:30. I am home at 12:45. Then, I am free for the rest of the day.

9. Do you have a Microphone?

Yes, I do have one.

10. Do you have any past staff experience?

Yes, I have had staff experience in the past. I was a helper on one server. That server still exists, but I left it due to the community.

11. How would you deal with a hacker?

Depending on my staff powers, I'd ban them and tell staff that are above me what I did. However, if I don't have access to banning players, I'd get an Administrator or someone with higher power to deal with them. If I do have access to ban, I'd temporarily ban them for 7 days and let the higher staff members have the final call.

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

If someone were to be spamming the chat, I'd give them 1 - 2 warnings telling them to stop kindly. If they decide to continue, I will mute them for 10 minutes. Therefore, if I don't have access to banning players, I will have time to alert staff higher than me. However, if I do have access to ban, I'd mute them for a total of 2 - 3 times increasing the duration by 5 minutes. Then, if they still continue, I would temporarily ban them for 7 days.

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?

Honestly, it depends on what they are doing to be difficult. I will be honest, I am not sure what I would do. If they are being difficult in a way that is causing other players to be annoyed or argumentative, I will kindly warn them to stop. I'd probably treat the player as if they were a spammer. If they are being difficult in a way that gets other players offended, (religion, politics, curse words, etc.) I would first of all tell them to stop in a gentle manner. Then I would explain that we are here to have fun, and that we don't talk about any of that kind of stuff. We're here to just enjoy Minecraft for what it is, make friends, and have a good time together.

14. Why should we choose you over other

There's really no reason why you should choose specifically me. We're all human, we have flaws and such. Furthermore, if me helping me requires being a normal player, I am fine with that.

15. Is there anything else we should know?

My goal with people is total honesty. Therefore, in my past I have used Minecraft hacks before. These were used on other servers years ago. After that, I don't use them anymore. I guess you could see it as a blessing in disguise, since I now know what they look like on other players. (X-Ray, Kill Aura, etc.)

Also, if me saying this makes my chances less likely, that's okay. All I care about at the end of the day is that I at least tried to put myself out there. I also want to say, that my answers to what I would do with certain kinds of players are just what I would do. I am more than happy to follow the ways that the staff team handles different situations.

Thank you for your time reading my application.

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I think Kaeson would make an excellent addition to the team. He is always helpful in-game and really nice to other players. +1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.