Discord Server

.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

KaesonT1D's Helper Application

KaesonT1D

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?

Yes.

What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)

Both.

3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?

KaesonT1D.

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)

Helper for a temporary amount of time. (I'll explain in more detail later.)

6. What is your Timezone?

EST.

7. Why do you want to be staff?

There was an announcement on Discord on March 3rd, 2022. The announcement said you guys and gals are looking for Helpers. I assume you all are short on people, so I felt inspired to reach out and try to help in any way I can.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

Currently, I have all day since I'm not working a job.

9. Do you have a Microphone?

Sure do.

10. Do you have any past staff experience?

Yes actually. On RexKraft and one of the SilkyCraft maps. It's been like 2 or 3 years though. And some older server back like 8 years ago, but it's no longer a thing, however.

11. How would you deal with a hacker?

It depends on my permissions of commands. If I noticed anything out of the ordinary, I'd vanish and teleport to them and watch them. I'd also grab a screen recorder that I have on my computer to get proof that's more or less 99% true. However, if I have access to banning, I'd still record them for proof, but I'd use my own judgement and temporarily ban them for 7 days. I wouldn't permanently ban them, because I'd discuss with other staff members on what they think. But, if you all don't do temporarily bans for hackers, then I'll do what you all say!

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

I'd first give them a warning, and then if they continue, I'd mute them for 5 minutes. After that 5 minutes runs out, and they keep at it, I'll increase the next mute to 10 minutes. It also depends how severe the spamming is. If it's like the constant numbers/letters, then I'd mute them permanently. Since I'm applying for Helper, I probably won't have access to banning. So, I'd try my best to get in touch with someone with higher power than me so they can do what they need to do. But, since we're family friendly, and we may have more younger kids playing than other servers, I'd try to be more patient and have more mercy since they may not be aware of what they're doing. But if they continue, then I'll do what I stated above.

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?

It depends what they're doing to be difficult. Every situation is different. I can give an example on what I'd consider a difficult player, though. A new player joins, and they beg for items. I'll try to tell them to do "x" instead of "y". (Gather resources, mine, etc. instead of begging as an example.) But if they continue, I'll help them out once by giving whatever item they asked for in a legit survival way.
But, if they continue still, then I guess I'd have to warn them and go from there. In all honesty, I don't really know how to answer this question. Every situation is different as I stated above.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Well, there's really no reason to choose me over someone else. Anyone can do this "job" just as well if not better than I can.

15. Is there anything else we should know?

Yes. I mentioned on question 5 that I've been staff before on here and that I'd want to be a temporary Helper. Let me explain. When I was staff before, I left the team and joined the team too many times. Last time I heard, I used my last chance to become a member because of leaving and joining. I don't know how in need you all are of staff members, but I thought I'd at least offer my help again for a temporary amount of time until you all get more members. When the time is right, I can resign and go back to a normal player. If this is too complicated however, I understand. I'm not expecting to get accepted by you all because of what I stated above. It just felt right to try and lend a hand. If I get accepted, then I'll do what I can. If I get denied, then I'll just help some other way as a normal player!

Thanks for reading my application.