Kaneki's Staff Application

Kaneki

Registered
May 9, 2019
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?

Yes I have read and comply with all terms and conditions.

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)

RexKraft Survival.

3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)

I am currently 16 years of age.

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?

Minecraft in game name is Kirito_CC, however I go by the nickname Kaneki while online.

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)

Helper

6. What is your Timezone?

Eastern Standard Time (EST)

7. Why do you want to be staff?

I am a very experienced minecraft player, having played in Alpha testing all those years ago. However as we all know, there is always room to grow. I have found staff teams in particular not only help you grow as a player of the game, but as a person. I have staffed about 4-5 years and have found it to make my work ethic and people skills much higher than previous to staffing (as well as just growing up of course). I have a really high want to help people, and a really high need to grow as a person, and I feel like being on the staff team would continue that growth and satisfy the want.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

As much is needed, I do live a pretty busy life, but I would try to make as much time as I can.

9. Do you have a Microphone?

I do, though I don't use it unless necessary.

10. Do you have any past staff experience?

Yes! I'm actually staffing a server currently, but have found that the staff team has grown a little toxic, and honestly there are to many staff to player ratio. I have staffed as i've said before about 4-5 years, and really enjoy what I do when I have the opportunity.

11. How would you deal with a hacker?

Well first things first is to locate the player in a manner they can't know your'e there. From there you gather tangible evidence of hacking. Now every server has different procedures when dealing with rule breakers. I personally would kick with a "Return without the hacks" message, from there if they continue jail them (if you have that) and if they still refuse to stop, discuss with admins if banning them would be best course of action. Again every server has a different procedure to handing out punishments, so I could be flexible and learn the style done on here.

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

First thing would be a warning, a few of those if its not just utter spamming non stop, followed by a mute for x minutes (according to server punishment guidelines), and then from there soft mute until they calm down/leave.

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?

Well... It's hard to answer this as 'difficult' is rather broad. Some just try to get a rise out of you, which you can easily ignore. However in most cases you just need to talk to them and whatever you do keep a level head. I find it always ok to ask for help, and that its encouraged if you are having a rough time with a player, as I wouldn't want to make a mistake over my emotions.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Well, for starters I believe I have a really good work ethic. Im currently in 3 bands, a arts program for music, and a assistant manager at my job for over a year now. I also have knowledge of the claiming plugin you use (/co) and have had a decent amount of staffing experience. Im mature for my age, but not uptight about rules. I'm rather friendly and think I could contribute some great stuff if given the chance.

15. Is there anything else we should know?

Umm, I don't believe so! Of course if you have any questions please do ask, I would love to answer them for you! Thank you for reading my application and have a great one!

Last edited: