.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Accepted KxngDemon's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KxngDemon

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
Yes I have, and I agreed to them all
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
I'm applying for the RexCraft Server
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
I am 18 years old
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
My Minecraft In-Game name is KxngDemon
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
Any, i'd adapt and learn from any role
6. What is your Timezone?
PST
7. Why do you want to be staff?
I'd want to be staff because I feel as though I can help keep our community and i'm good at keeping order
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
I'm usually on every day, I'd say no less that 5 hours a day
9. Do you have a Microphone?
Yes
10. Do you have any past staff experience?
No,
11. How would you deal with a hacker?
I already helped deal with a hacker, there was someone using a custom script to fly, I noticed it and explained the situation to an admin who helped ban him. If I were mod I would have been able to do the same
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
I'd ask for the spam to stop, and if it continues i'd deal a warning, then lastly a mute and if it gets worse from there i'd handle it according to what it is
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
I would privately message them and ask if they have an issue and see if I can help, if they are being difficult for no reason I would dish out a few warnings before kicking them temporarily or jailing them
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I'm really good at adapting to situations quickly, learning on the go, and dealing with other people as I know how to look at everything from multiple perspectives. I was suggested by two well known and qualified staff members, I wasn't even thinking of applying for staff so early but I realized that since I care about the server a lot, I would like to be in a position where I can ensure my skills are used to help out as well
15. Is there anything else we should know?

I'm a pretty open book, I try being respectful to everyone, i'm always by the rules and I am good at enforcing them, and i'm good at earning other's respect and loyalty

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hey KxngDemon, thank you for taking the time to submit an application to show your dedication and aspirations to help the server and its community. We have reviewed your application and chose to accept you to work as a Helper on the RexKraft staff team. Thank you for your cooperation and dedication to the server, we're excited to see you on the team.

//Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.