!!RULES FOR REXKRAFT!!--------------------
- Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.
- Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-RexKraft related.
- External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.
- Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal live streams that are completely and only RexKraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.
- No advertisement, touchy subject/discussions, special characters not used in their correct context, and languages other than English.
- Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
- Swearing and especially vulgar language directed at anyone is not tolerated under any circumstance. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items, spelled out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
- Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule and is considered a very serious offense that may result in a ban with no warnings given.
- RexKraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
- All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, racism, alcohol/drugs, and inappropriate or dark humor.
- This rule extends to subjects about illegal substances or actions, including recreational drugs.
- Politics, religion, and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however, they are not the only ones. If a discussion in chat turns inappropriate, uncivil, or has become an argument or flame-war, Staff then has the right to ask you to discontinue a topic. If they do so you must drop the topic immediately.
- Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.
- Accusing other players of breaking any of the Server Rules is not allowed. Use the proper means to address these concerns such as speaking to a staff member or filing a complaint.
- You are not allowed to abuse the Automated Auction System. This includes but is not limited to troll Auctions and any other Auctions that seemed inappropriate by Staff.
- Examples of such Auctions are:
- Auctions for 1 dirt, Stick, etc
- Auctions with unrealistic start prices/increments
- You may not repeat unsuccessful Auctions numerous times with the same variables. This will be considered spamming/abusing the auction system.
- Examples of such Auctions are:
- RexKraft is an English speaking server.
- You are required to speak English in all global chat channels.
- If you wish to play with a friend and speak other languages, that is fine in private chat channels, It must stay out of global chats.
- Be respectful to all other players and keep in mind that this is a family-friendly server.
- Don't argue with the Staff, if you believe someone is abusing power or being unfair, don’t bring it up in public chat or argue with them. DM a higher ranked staff member. The staff’s decision is final, Respect them and their decision.
- Keep all arguments and drama out of public chat. Bring it to private messages with the other person or ask a staff member to step in.
- Don't spread real-life information about others. That is private information that they can disclose if they so choose.
- No suicidal/depression/self-harm talk, if you're depressed, ask your friends or family for help. Do not talk about negative experiences or depressing subjects that can trigger other players. We are not licensed professionals, Minecraft is not the place for this kind of talk.
- Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Flame baiting
- Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
- Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or gameplay-wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their gameplay.
- Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
- This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying, or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
- Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offense that will result in a ban.
- Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on RexKraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
- Disrespecting staff falls under this rule.
- Do not try to impersonate another player and/or staff member using nicknames, disguises, etc.
- Griefing is not allowed under any circumstances. If you are trusted on claimed land and remove/destroy/take anything without the permission of the claim owner it will be considered griefing. Do not steal or grief from claimed or unclaimed land, period. At no point are you allowed to raid a base, even if it is deemed Abandoned. We remove inactive claims after a player has been offline for 180 days.
- You must build at 250 blocks or more away from other player’s creations/claims unless they give permission. After 180 days, inactive claims can be removed by Admin+. DO NOT take items/blocks from the claims that are past the 180-day mark.
- Don't create TP traps, try to be careful when sending and accepting TPA requests. Don't spam teleport requests. Don't request TP's in an unsafe area. (ex: near lava, or high in the air.) Do not teleport kill.
- Don't give advice with malicious intent. Don’t encourage self-harming and/or suicidal thoughts.
- Don't bid on an auction that you do not plan to win. Auction sales are final. Don't purposely increase the bid on an item excessively to make players overpay for the item. If someone intentionally bids too much to increase the price and other players aren't willing to pay, staff can make the person who bid excessively pay instead and give them the item.
[Common Sense & Bending The Rules]
- While this is a gaming environment, RexKraft is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.
- Common sense extends to not bending the rules. Bending the rules constitutes as very severe trolling, and is not tolerated in any form.
- Encouraging others to break the rules is not using your common sense.
- Interrupting or stealing items from server events is not using your common sense.
- Finding ways around the rules is punishable at the administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please see RexKraft General Disclaimer for more information.
- If you feel like a rule has a loophole or a way that it could be used to be trolly, we encourage the use of our suggestions forum or contacting the administration directly in order to take a look at the rules that may need to be changed.
- Do not ask staff to spawn items, money, ranks, or OP. Asking to buy something from them is different.
- If you have a legitimate question about rules, please send a staff member a private message and they will help.
- If you don't want to PvP, type "/pvp off", please know that it's now your responsibility.
- Keep your username, profile picture, character skin, nick, prefix, and builds appropriately. (Nothing racist, sexist, offensive, or disrespectful.)
- No bypassing AFK-KICK using any type of method at all.
- Users cannot rename items for the purpose of making them misleading (for example, taking a cookie and renaming it “Diamond Sword”, and then attempting to auction or trade it without specifying that the item is a cookie is against the rules)
- If you are auctioning or trading an item that has been renamed, you MUST specify what the item was before it was renamed.
- All renamed items must follow the language and content rules for the chat on the server. If it would not be appropriate in global, it is not an appropriate item name.
- Making or distributing items that are inappropriately named are both punishable to the same extent. If you find or receive an item that has been inappropriately named, please inform a staff member immediately, so that they may investigate and act appropriately.
- Any skin deemed offensive or vulgar is not allowed. This can include anything from Hitler skins to nude skins and this is moderated solely at staff discretion. Offending users will be asked to change their skin, and failure to do so may result in removal from the server.
- Inappropriate usernames are not allowed on the server and may be removed once brought to the attention of the staff team. These include but are not limited to:
- Usernames with language not suitable for RK
- Usernames created with the purpose of being very similar to or hard to distinguish from existing RK player names.
- Abuse of any exploits, bugs, or glitches can result in a punishment based on the severity of abuse. Those are unfair "advantages" that can cause major issues for everyone on the server.
- When exploits are found, they need to be reported to the server owner immediately.
- Being a good sport and reporting issues (mainly severe exploits) could benefit you more than abusing them would. Gameplay is to be kept fair for everyone.
- Any user caught exploiting any feature or a part of the server will be severely punished.
- As well, hacking into the server through any sort of illegal method will have your information forwarded to your local Police Department after your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is contacted.
- Any user caught severely exploiting the economy in any way without reporting the glitch or bug will be severely punished.
- Exploiting the economy is any action that results in an unfair economical advantage to a single user or group of users, by means of a glitch, exploit, or bug.
- This also means that exploiting exploits that are known is against the rules. If you believe a bug, glitch or exploit has been reported and has not been fully fixed, please report this to the administrator.
- There will be absolutely no chance of appeal for this sort of action.
- Don’t buy from other shops to restock your own shop. Don’t buy/sell from other shops to exploit new changes in the server. [Ex. Someone is buying diamonds for $100 and server shop nerfs diamond prices from $150 to $50]
- Do not attempt to find or create loopholes in rules, you will be punished regardless.
- Macros are not allowed when used to gain an advantage over other players.
- Going on top of the Nether is not allowed. If you are found up there, you will be asked to leave. Failure to do so will result in punishment.
- Do not take more items from areas than you need where it becomes a monopoly for that item. It makes it so other players aren't able to get them on their own. One example is Elytras. Only get what you NEED. Don't take more to sell, just to make money. Let others have the chance to get them on their own and not HAVE to pay others for them. That isn't how Minecraft intended it or how we want this server to be. We want players to work together.
- Placing blocks and breaking them for BattlePass missions and Quests are not allowed. You have to find the blocks naturally and mine them. If you are caught placing and breaking, we will prevent you from being able to participate in the BattlePass and other quest-like things in the future.
- Showing other players where Easter eggs are placed at spawn, or telling them where they are is not allowed. Also, do not follow other players who are looking for the eggs. You will be punished. (This currently only applies to RexKraft)
- 25. We allow one alt per person. But they are only allowed for one use, that is to AFK. Alts can not be used for anything else. Alts can pay for afk kick bypass for $10 Million. (This currently only applies to RexKraft) Alts are not allowed on SilkyCraft.
- Close off any areas with spawners. Letting entities build-up causes server lag. Make sure Redstone machines/farms have a turn off the switch when not being used. 0-tick farms are not allowed. Any Redstone farm which can cause a massive amount of lag to the server is not allowed, ask a staff member if not sure. Guardian farms are also banned, use spawners instead. [Ex. Slime sugarcane farm, Redstone cactus farm, etc.]
- Please do not use the color codes &0 and &k in public chat or in nicknames.
- AFK fishing farms are not allowed.
- All tempbans, regardless of length, may not be appealed. They will be automatically lifted when the time has expired.
- RexKraft staff are not responsible for things happening outside the server, and cannot be expected to moderate your life. If you need help outside the game, please visit the Getting Help section.
Last edited by a moderator: