PotatoHoarder

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?: I have and I do
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft): RexKraft
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old): 20 Years old
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?: PotatoHorder
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.): Helper
6. What is your Timezone?: EST
7. Why do you want to be staff?: I have played on RexKraft since it came out and watched it change over time as it grew. I enjoy helping other people on the server and am committed to making it a better place to play.
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: It can change depending on the day but I am on most of the day
9. Do you have a Microphone?: I do
10. Do you have any past staff experience?: I was a staff member on an old server for a couple years. I could give more info on this server if I am asked.
11. How would you deal with a hacker?: If I suspected a player of hacking I would alert other staff that are online so they could investigate with me. I would collect evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that they are guilty. (Screenshots, videos) I would then ban them for the appropriate amount of time giving the reason for the ban.
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?: I would first ask them to stop in pubic chat. If they continue, I would warn them. If they continue, they would be temporarily muted.
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?: I would try my best to deescalate the situation. I would PM staff first and then them to better understand the problem if I didn't understand already. I would then try to solve the problem with the player through PM as best as I can. If they still don't listen to reason and cause problems in public chat they would be temporarily muted until they cool off.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I have a very good understanding of the culture of the server and how it works, the best ways to get ahead, the rules and their affect on the server meta, how the server is balanced and how that balance will affect the server going forward. On the previous server I was staff on, I played the exact same way that I played on this server. It was a survival PVE economy server just like this one and I helped balance it so that the economy was good enough to play on without a wipe for 4+ years. I know how to balance the server so that fixes like the 10 spawner a day are not necessary. Many of the changes I would suggest would hurt me a lot more than the ones currently implemented. I am not applying to get ahead in the game. If anything, being a helper will hurt my progress.

15. Is there anything else we should know?
The reason that I play the way that I do is because I like the server a lot, not because I dislike it. I hope I get an opportunity to help it thrive as staff. Thank you for your time,
~Potato