.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Denied SleepishWasHere's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepishWasHere

Registered
Hello I would like to be UnBanned from RexKraft as I dont feel like I was banned for a good reason.As you may know I was banned because I took Trina (RealHydrowo)'s Beacons I know Trina (RealHydrowo) in real life and I was planning to give them back to her If she messaged me sooner. At the time she messaged me my discord account was deleted and I had no way to see her messages plus she didn't even message me when I was talking to her about the claim and that I'd like her to unban me from her claim (As seen in these messages [image one]) I also say I just
1593876363484.png

wanted to just fix the grass around my house area because it wasnt matching up with hers, I dont know why she banned me and senzchan on her land because she didnt even give us a explanation. When I took the beakers it was a joke for her to come back hopfully the next day but she never came back and we both forgot about putting the Beacons back. But yesterday night I got a message from her (On my then deleted discord account) saying this 1593876778907.png[Image two]

She also had more ways to get in contact with me where I would of actually seen these messages like on twitter we both follow each other on there and I check there like almost every 15 to 20 mins. This could of easly been sorted if she actually replyied to my first messages and none of this would of happend. I didn't take anything out of anger or anything it was just simple joke that she took out of hand. I still feel if she actually wanted her stuff back she'd try and message and come to me first. I hope I can get unbanned because I was banned for this silly and stupid reason that quite honestly could of been delt with in like 10 mins

Thank you for reading my appeal.

Subratrix

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Admin
Senior Moderator
Helper
Hello SleepishWasHere. The staff team has talked it over and decided to deny your ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.