Discord Server

.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Denied Spiritlesswolf ban appeal (silkycraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasiaxxx

Registered
What is your username?
SpiritlessWolf

When were you banned?
4th April 2020

Why were you banned?
Causing drama, causing stress to staff

Do you understand why you were banned?
I understand that I was banned because I was causing drama and caused stress to staff. I was talking about personal things going on in my life and I think i mentioned suicide. I understand that talking about such things isn't allowed on the server.

Have you ever been banned before?
Not that I know of but I was warned for depression talks and setting homes without permission.

Will you follow the rules again in the future?
Yes I will follow the rules in the future, I am sorry for causing drama on the server and I hope that I can come back now that time has passed and I won't cause drama anymore.

ban.png

CeruleanOwl

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Senior Moderator
Helper
Hey Spirit,
This situation was a lot more than just depression talk and setting a home, but it is not worth diving more into at this point. After the ban, you displayed concerning behavior, and honestly, that should have been the end of your ties to the community, had we not tried to give you a chance to stay with us. This resulted in the staff member wanting to quit coming onto the server for months.

The same day that you apply for this unban, after having built up your reputation again, or so I personally thought, you go to this same staff member, in public chat, and try to hash up the old drama, unnecessarily instead of letting this be in the past. Please know that no one NEEDS to like you or want to be your best friend and that you have to learn to respect personal boundaries.

I would have liked to have told you, absolutely I support this ban appeal, but today, reading through console and screenshots, I can say with 100% certainty that you have not learned and that your ban has been extended, to include our RexKraft server and the discord server. I am sorry to bring this news but more sorry for the distress you have caused to someone who has not deserved this treatment. I wish you well.

Anastasiaxxx

Registered
Hey Spirit,
This situation was a lot more than just depression talk and setting a home, but it is not worth diving more into at this point. After the ban, you displayed concerning behavior, and honestly, that should have been the end of your ties to the community, had we not tried to give you a chance to stay with us. This resulted in the staff member wanting to quit coming onto the server for months.

The same day that you apply for this unban, after having built up your reputation again, or so I personally thought, you go to this same staff member, in public chat, and try to hash up the old drama, unnecessarily instead of letting this be in the past. Please know that no one NEEDS to like you or want to be your best friend and that you have to learn to respect personal boundaries.

I would have liked to have told you, absolutely I support this ban appeal, but today, reading through console and screenshots, I can say with 100% certainty that you have not learned and that your ban has been extended, to include our RexKraft server and the discord server. I am sorry to bring this news but more sorry for the distress you have caused to someone who has not deserved this treatment. I wish you well.
I understand. I didn't intend to cause drama yesterday all i wanted was to know that the staff member had forgiven me but in doing so I unintentionally caused distress. Unlike last time though i did let them be after they told me to but I should not have asked that of them in public chat. I am sorry for that and even though it was not what i intended to do by asking them, I understand that i am responsible for my own actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.