Not open for further replies.

Anastasiaxxx

Registered
  • Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions? Yes
    2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft) Rexkraft
    3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old) 18
    4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name? Spiritlesswolf
    5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.) staff
    6. What is your Timezone? Gmt or gmt+1 (England)
    7. Why do you want to be staff? I want to be staff so that I can help the server and the community out. I love to help other people out and I am good at making people feel welcome on the server.
    8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role? At the moment everyday, all day since I am not at college due to the coronavirus and I do not work.
    9. Do you have a Microphone? Yes
    10. Do you have any past staff experience? Yes
    11. How would you deal with a hacker? As staff I would go in /vanish and screen record them hacking so that I have proof and then let higher staff know so that the hacker can be banned.
    12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat? I would ask them kindly to stop and if they continue I would temporarily mute them. If they continued to spam after that I would either kick them or permanently mute them, it depends how excessive it is, for example if it’s obvious it’s a bot I would kick or ban them.
    13. How would you handle a "difficult" player? I would calmly ask them to calm down and warn them that if their behaviour continues there will be punishments. If they still continue to be ‘difficult’ I would temporarily or permanently mute them depending on what they have done and whether it is reasonable to do so.
    14. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am well known on the server and am always kind to other people. I help people out whenever I can especially new members and I am very welcoming. I always welcome someone when they join and I love answering people questions about the server so they don’t get confused.
    15. Is there anything else we should know? No.

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Thank you for taking an interest in our server and wanting to become a part of our staff team! Unfortunately, we are currently not looking for staff, but we will keep your application in consideration should a spot open in the future!

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello again SpiritlessWolf. After talking it over with the other staff some more, we have decided to deny your staff application. We appreciate your interest in wanting to become a member of our staff team and hope you continue to play on the server. Have a good day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.