Discord Server

.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Accepted Spite's application for return to staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitehole

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
Yes.

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
RexKraft

3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
Spitehole

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
Helper

6. What is your Timezone?
Central

7. Why do you want to be staff?
I would like to return to staff for a multitude of reasons, one being that i love this server and would like to help it thrive, two being that being staff once again would allow me to be able to help others better than I currently am able to. I love contributing to this server and its player base and want to do so from an official station once again.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
As of writing this application, I have a lot of free time on my hands, when I return to work however, I will mostly be available late nights during the week, and any time Saturdays and Sundays.

9. Do you have a Microphone?
Kind of, I have a couple different mics but they are a bit wonky at times, but if need be i can figure out a fix for them.

10. Do you have any past staff experience?
Yes, I was staff on this server about a year ago.

11. How would you deal with a hacker?
If caught in the act, I would report to higher ranked staff members, if I only suspected a person, I would watch them and see if they are hacking, then deal with it accordingly.

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

I would kindly remind them that spam is against the rules and if they persist past 2 or 3 verbal warnings, I would /warn them, then /tempmute if it got way out of hand.

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
I guess that depends on what "difficult" means, but if said player isn't really breaking any rules, and just being annoying or something I would kindly mention to them to maybe cool it a bit. If they are breaking rules or trying to get around rules, i would remind them of said rules and ask them politely to stop, if they continue i would try to talk to them one on one in /msg or dms on discord and try to handle the situation before moving to a more severe punishment i.e. /warn or something.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Well, all in all, that's up to you guys to decide, there's plenty of wonderful players on this server that would make good staff in my opinion, and I can't really say I'm better than anyone else but i have experience with staffing and this server in general, I'm kind and fair, and just want to help out.

15. Is there anything else we should know?

I have a good knowledge of plugins and commands, and relatively decent knowledge of coding (if it ever came up). I like helping others and love this server and really appreciate the time staff puts in to making it run smoothly and would love to contribute to that again. All in all, I appreciate you putting the time into reading this and considering my application.

-Spitehole

Status
Not open for further replies.