Staff Aplication

fenixgalax

Helper
Staff member
Helper
May 9, 2019
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
-> Have been permabanned on one server- Further explained in the Q/A 15
->[II] Understood
->[III] Understood
->[IV] Checked
->[V] Well above requirements
->[VI] Have discord and am verified on the server
->[VII] As fluent as i can be
->[VIII] Joined 10/08/18 and have almost 22 days of playtime
->[IX] This is best i can do. Hope its enough.
->[X] I understand the requirements.
->[XI] Playing since day one of the minecraft. -Further explained in the Q/A 15
->[XII] Have read the rules and understand them to full extend
->[XIV] I am sick to the extend where most people would give up on their life however i do not give up that easy. People who know me, know me as happy and sociable person.

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
Since im mostly playing on SilkyCraft, I2m applying for that server.

3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
Im 28 years old

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
fenixgalax

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
For start id like to be helper. Later who knows maybe i get to be promoted

6. What is your Timezone?
I live in CET

7. Why do you want to be staff?
Well i like to help others, real life and virtual one. And trully believe that i can help comunity grow in best way posible.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
Since i have been tied to the bed for the last 2 and a half years and suffer from insomnia i spend most of my time on pc playing games and learning new stuff. That being said i can spare from 5 to 22 hours a day.

9. Do you have a Microphone?
Only one that is implemented in my device but yes i do.

10. Do you have any past staff experience?
I had role of an admin on one young server that didnt live up to see the lights of the elite and well known server society. Other than that no.

11. How would you deal with a hacker?
Since term "hacker" applies that its already proven for that person to be hacking:
First violation of the server rules would be temp ban apropriate to the weight of the violation, which would get exponentionaly longer for repating violations eventualy leading to perm ban.

Otherwise id try to find evidence of the violation and if found would follow the steps mentioned above.

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
From what ive seen is being practiced on the server, goes chat warning, then private message warning then /warn and for further ignoring of the said warnings /mute(not sure if exists), /kick, /tempban and eventually /permaban

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
Id try to bring said player to a healthy state of mind by introducing him/her with rules of the server and try to easy talk him/her to behave by said rules. If that would not work id follow steps from question 12.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Im not here to compete with other applicants so cant tell any reason why you should or shouldnt take me over someone else. I could say that im the best of the best of the best but that would not matter as by my believes people are not valued by what they say but rather by what they do. That being said, I do play by the rules in my best power and respect said ones. My server life destiny is in your hands now.

15. Is there anything else we should know?
1)
I have extensive knowledge of the game mechanics and ingame commands as well as some knowledge of some of the pluggins. I love self improvement and am willing to learn new stuff at all time.
2)
I'm fluent in 4 languages and have moderate knowledge of 3 others
They go by order
Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, English, German, Spanish, Korean.
3)
I was/ still am perma banned on the server name:"Applecraft" for sharing link of my android app via private message.
My oppinion on the reasoning behind the ban was bad staff mannagment, as link was shared in private message and was not mallicious in any way.

4) My health condition may prevent me from logging on for a day long max. At least it was so for the past 8 months.

With all respect, fenixgalax.

Reactions: Kalye

Kalye

Registered
Apr 9, 2019
I approve of this application! He was instrumental on the Easter Event. He has went out of his way to help new players and veterans alike. Fenix Is an asset to our community!

YukiUsagii

Staff member
Helper
Mar 17, 2019
I will agree with Kalye, he was very helpful in my event. One of the hardest working and put a lot of time into it.

Last edited: