Staff Application

Anxiety

Registered
May 11, 2019
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?

yes, I actually read the terms and conditions.

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)

RexKraft

3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?

Anxietie

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)

Mod

6. What is your Timezone?

EDT

7. Why do you want to be staff?

I’ve been playing Minecraft for a while now, and I help people a lot on servers because it sparks joy for me. But recently servers are getting less and less entertaining to me and I want to relive the joy I had when I was helping people and had fun on the servers I liked. It also just gives me something to do because as I mentioned earlier, nothing is fun anymore and I think becoming staff member would mean I could have fun and help people at the same time. It’s also just a thing I’d like to do.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

I can contribute from 2-4 hours a day and more time on the weekends (I have school) and also when summer rolls in.

9. Do you have a Microphone?

Not a working one, no.

10. Do you have any past staff experience?

I used to own a server of my own but I decided to drop it as it was too much work between school and, well, life. I was staff on a few small servers with max 30 players in each server. Other than that I have no past staff experience.

11. How would you deal with a hacker?

It depends on my rank. If I was helper ( Which I assume I don’t have the ability to ban) I would report them to my higher ups. If I had the ability to ban I would ban them corresponding to their hacks.

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

I would give warnings and mute if I had the ability to do so. Otherwise I would report them.

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?

It depends what kind of difficult player. If said player gets banned repeatedly but comes back on with different accounts, I would ban his ip if I had the commands or I would report him.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I don’t have a special quality that makes me better than other applicants but I’m decent with commands and I know how to use world edit to a certain degree.

15. Is there anything else we should know?

I’m really bad at applications not just for staff but for anything as I am not a very interesting person. I just do what I’m told and put some more effort in.