.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?

yes, I actually read the terms and conditions.

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)

RexKraft

3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?

Anxietie

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)

Mod

6. What is your Timezone?

EDT

7. Why do you want to be staff?

I’ve been playing Minecraft for a while now, and I help people a lot on servers because it sparks joy for me. But recently servers are getting less and less entertaining to me and I want to relive the joy I had when I was helping people and had fun on the servers I liked. It also just gives me something to do because as I mentioned earlier, nothing is fun anymore and I think becoming staff member would mean I could have fun and help people at the same time. It’s also just a thing I’d like to do.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

I can contribute from 2-4 hours a day and more time on the weekends (I have school) and also when summer rolls in.

9. Do you have a Microphone?

Not a working one, no.

10. Do you have any past staff experience?

I used to own a server of my own but I decided to drop it as it was too much work between school and, well, life. I was staff on a few small servers with max 30 players in each server. Other than that I have no past staff experience.

11. How would you deal with a hacker?

It depends on my rank. If I was helper ( Which I assume I don’t have the ability to ban) I would report them to my higher ups. If I had the ability to ban I would ban them corresponding to their hacks.

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

I would give warnings and mute if I had the ability to do so. Otherwise I would report them.

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?

It depends what kind of difficult player. If said player gets banned repeatedly but comes back on with different accounts, I would ban his ip if I had the commands or I would report him.

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I don’t have a special quality that makes me better than other applicants but I’m decent with commands and I know how to use world edit to a certain degree.

15. Is there anything else we should know?

I’m really bad at applications not just for staff but for anything as I am not a very interesting person. I just do what I’m told and put some more effort in.

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sorry this took so long for anyone to reply Anxietie. We are full on staff right now and have decided to pass on your staff application. We appreciate your interest in wanting to become part of our staff team and hope to see you continuing to play on the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.