PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Accepted Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyb4u276

Registered
Application Format:

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
I do
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft) RexKraft
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)43
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
Elmo76
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.) Helper
6. What is your Timezone?GMT
7. Why do you want to be staff? because I've played on the server for over 12 months and feel I could help new players
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role? As much as needed I'm on most of time
9. Do you have a Microphone? Yes
10. Do you have any past staff experience? Nope sorry
11. How would you deal with a hacker?first try and get screen shots of incident to pass to a higher staff member to deal with
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat? Ask politely to stop spamming then if still spamming ask firmly to stop it now please then mute player for 5 mins and if still persists temp ban and pass to a higher staff
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player? Be polite and cutious and ask what seems to be the issues and deal with it from there response.
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I don't think I'm better than anyone else so I would be staff and owners decision to make.
15. Is there anything else we should know?

I'll try my best and ive started a little server up to start understanding how plugin work.

Thanks for your time
Andy (Elmo)

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We have reviewed your staff application and have chosen to accept. Welcome to the staff team! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.