Discord Server

.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Staff application

xBrokenThoughts_

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
Yes
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
Silkycraft/Rexkraft (I play silky a lot more though)
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
xBrokenThoughts_ (/Nick is Kenpachi)
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
Helper or any form of staff available just wanna be a help
6. What is your Timezone?
CST
7. Why do you want to be staff?
I honestly love this server. It's always super friendly and kind. I am very active and would like to help the community grow even bigger than it is.
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
Pretty much all day everyday… yes ik I am a no life
9. Do you have a Microphone?
Yes I do
10. Do you have any past staff experience?
I haven’t staffed on a minecraft server in a long time. But I used to build for a pixelmon server that has shutdown. I also used to be staff on a pretty big discord server.
11. How would you deal with a hacker?
Well it would depend on the hack itself. If it was lets say xRay. depending if I had the perms and if it was in protocol the server goes by, I would temp ban them for 48hrs and if they were caught again permanently.
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
I would tell them to stop and possibly mute them if an option for as long as I am required too.
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
I would stay calm and I would monitor their behavior. depending on what they're doing wrong I would act accordingly.
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am very active, And I plan on continuing to be active in the community. I dedicate a lot of time on the server as well as love the community it has. I always try helping others whether giving advice or giving new players some of my items to help them progress.
15. Is there anything else we should know?
Not that I can think of, If you have any more questions feel free to ask! Thank you for taking your time to read this!