.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Accepted Tykia's Application

Tykia

Helper
Staff member
Helper
  1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?

Yes

1. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)

RexKraft

1. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)

1. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?

Tykia

1. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)

I don't really mind the role. I can fill any role.

1. What is your Timezone?

UTC/ +1 hour

1. Why do you want to be staff?

I think most staff has shifted towards Silky. I just joined the server a couple weeks ago, so I’m still motivated to play and I’m very active. I think adding some active staff to Rexkraft will give it the love it deserves and it will show (new) players that staff also actively plays on the server.

1. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

At the moment I play almost all day. This might change in the future due to University, but I’ll be on for a couple hours most days.

1. Do you have a Microphone?

Yes

1. Do you have any past staff experience?

Yes, I have helped friends build a server from scratch. I was an admin on that server for a couple of months while we built the server. I did staff management and a lot of behind the scenes work. I have worked with plug-ins, building a website etc. I do have to admit that working with people is my preference.

How would you deal with a hacker?

1. I would have to collect proof of the hacking.
  2. Share my findings with other staff.
  3. I would then confront the hacker with the proof.
  4. Decide on a punishment using the response of the hacker when confrontated and the staff rules.
  5. Share my decision with other staff and discuss it.
  6. Punish the player.

How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

1. Tell the spammer that spamming is against the rules and ask them to stop.
  2. If they continue give a last warning.
  3. If not use the server rules to punish the player.

How would you handle a "difficult" player?

1. Use the server rules to handle them.
  2. If they somehow are disturbing the peace while not violating the server rules I would have to talk with other staff on how to take care of the situation.
  3. If there is no staff online to talk with I’ll make my own decision and make sure I can explain my decision to the other staff.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I’m not better than other applicants, but maybe my experience and the amount of time I'm online can make a difference.

Is there anything else we should know?

Not that I know of. If there are any other questions, I’ll gladly answer them!

-Tykia

Rex

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hey Tykia, thank you for taking the time to submit an application to show your dedication and aspirations to help the server and its community. We have reviewed your application and chose to accept you as a Helper on the RexKraft staff team. Thank you for your cooperation and dedication to the server, we're excited to see you on the team. //Accepted