.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Unban SpeedUHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedUHC

Registered
Hey guys. I got banned for forum related stuff that was done by another person. I have been banned for a long time. Probably like a month. Staff didn't believe that I didn't do it but I have proof that I was at work during the time that I supposedly broke forum rules, and the alleged forum account signed in at a location that is a 40 minute drive from my work. So unless I drove 40 mins during my smoke break its impossible. After I got banned I charged back because the server stole my money by banning me. This is not my fault and if I was unbanned I would play the server again and probably make more purchases in the future. Anyway, would love to hear a response from the team. I love all the staff and I am sorry you have my account mixed up with some random that lives 40 minutes away from me.

SpeedUHC

Registered
Again, I would not have charged back had it not been for the fascist server mods banning me. I will pay back my purchases if I get unbanned.

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello there, SpeedUHC. You ban will not be lifted. Not only did you break rules before, but you did a chargeback. Chargebacks are an instant ban that is permanent. So this appeal and any future appeals on your behalf will be denied. Thank you and have a nice day. :)

//Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.