Vaern's Ban Appeal

Vaern

Registered
Jul 7, 2019
What is your username?
Vaern

When were you banned?
July 8, 2019 at 00:39 server time, or July 7, 2019 at 8:39 PM (20:39) in my local time zone

Why were you banned?
Use of an autoclicker

Do you understand why you were banned?
No. I was not using an auto-clicker or any other such third party program; I had merely reassigned a keybind to my shift key and wedged a dime into my keyboard to hold the button down. It has been mentioned in chat several times over the time that I've been playing that afk fishing is allowed as long as the player has a rank which allows for the use of the /afk command, and in fact another active player showed me himself how to make and use the afk fisher that I was using.
In fact, I have announced several over the past week since gaining /afk that I was going to be using said afk fisher before leaving, and have never received any warning or indication that this might be against any rules that would get me banned until now.
Besides simply holding a button down - not using an auto-clicker as I have been accused - all of the blocks used in the fishing setup function exactly as they are intended, so it would be a far cry to say that the way it functions is the result of the exploitation of a glitch despite the unique way they are arranged to achieve their desired effect. The auto-fishing setup is very simple to make and can be built and used by any player and, in fact, is being used by several other players besides myself, so there is no reason to think that using it would give me an advantage against others.

Have you ever been banned before?
No

Will you follow the rules again in the future?
Yes, but only if it can be properly and thoroughly explained to me exactly what rule(s) I was breaking and why I seem to be the only one being banned for something that a number of other people are known to be doing.

Attach a screenshot of your ban message.

Last edited:

Subratrix

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Mar 30, 2019
Hey Vaern, thank you for taking the time to submit a ban appeal to show your dedication to the server. We have reviewed your ban appeal and decided to accept you back into the server. Thank you for your cooperation and dedication to our server.

//Accepted