.. Online Now

PLAY.REXKRAFT.NET

.. Players Online

Denied wow Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

wowloop

Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
Yes
2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft)
RexKraft
3. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
wowloop
5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
Helper
6. What is your Timezone?
Eastern Daylight Time
7. Why do you want to be staff?
I would like to be a staff member for a few different reasons. I have spent quite literally weeks of time on this server and it's predecessors and have grown to be apart of the rapidly expanding community of this server. I do infact have a bit of a sketchy past on this server but in a way I feel that this is not as bad as you may think, It shows perseverance to be banned twice and to keep on playing, and even spending money. I have changed since then and I feel like having the experience of not playing fairly will give me an advantage at identifying others who are not playing fairly. I aswell surround my self with other staff and thoroughly understand the dutys/responsibilitys of being a staff member. I have seen the increasing amount of people joining and staying on the server which has lead me to belive that you may need some help doing smaller tasks like monitoring chat and helping with anything that is needed. The main reason I would like to be a helper is because I already help people all the time in game and would love to make it more official.
8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
I have at least 6 hours per day depending on the day especial since I am no longer In school.
9. Do you have a Microphone?
Yes I spend almost all of the time im on the server in the general chat on discord.
10. Do you have any past staff experience?
I have past staff experience on another game called Unturned, which has almost exactly the same commands and had similar rules to RexKraft.
11. How would you deal with a hacker?
This mostly depends on what type of cheats they are using. To be broad I would spectate them and take video evidence and/or screenshots of whatever it is that they were doing. I would then send these to one of the Moderators to check over and make sure that my claim of another player cheating is valid before taking any action to punish the player(s).
12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
I would warn the player to not spam, If they continue it would be a swift one hour mute. If they were spamming profane language it would be an instant mute followed by a clear chat. In both of these cases they would be screenshoted and sent to a higher up staff member.
13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?

It depends on the situation mostly but I would try to get the player to chill out if you will aswell as to warn them on whatever it that they are doing. I would then screenshot/video what it was that they were doing and send the image or clip to a staff member with more experience.
14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I believe you should chose me over other applicants because of my availability to be on at any time of the day for long periods of time, and my experience with the community of RexKraft. I believe I could do my part to help the server.
15. Is there anything else we should know?
I would like you to know that I respect what ever decision you make and I thank you for your time =).

Status
Not open for further replies.