Registered
1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions? Yes

2. What server are you applying for? (RexKraft/SilkyCraft) RexKraft

3. How old are you? 14 I know it said 16 but im sorry I am very mature though

4. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name? Xxcool_gamerxX

5. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)T-mod

6. What is your Timezone?GMT

7. Why do you want to be staff?

I would love to become staff for alot of things; I would love to be apart of something where everyone is kind and helpfull towards others Another reason is I am a very helpful person and i would love to help new people and make less people struggle as it is not fun for people when they are not sure what they are doing and noone is there to help Next, I know alot of things about being staff and what commands to do and how long to punish people for what hack they were using to cause harm to other players.

8. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
Monday:2 hours Tuesday:3 hours Wednesday hours Thursday:Half an hour Friday:3-4 hours Saturday:4+ hours Sunday:3-4 hours
i will try stick to this schedule as much as i can

9. Do you have a Microphone?#
Yes

10. Do you have any past staff experience?
Yes a server called (blazeHcf) I think this server went out of business but I did leave the staff team as it didnt feel like they were helping me the owner and staff were hardly active so i felt like i was doing everything on my own. they averaged around 10-15 people

Relix
I was staff on a small server called relix this was a very good server averaged around 10 people But this server also ran out of business i was co-owner on this server and really enjoyed my stay there

11. How would you deal with a hacker?
i would do /v or go into spectator mode and follow them for a while to check if i am right. if i am right i would freeze them and get them in discord and see if they admit. if not i will screen share and ask Rex. if he says so i will ban them for the appropriate time

12. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

i would politely ask them to stop and if they carry on i will warn them. if it escalates i will mute them for an appropriate time

13. How would you handle a "difficult" player?

i would warn them and if they carry on i would kick them

14. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I think you should accept me as staff are the following ; I know the commands to do and when to do them in the appropriate time I know what every hack looks like and I am very active so i can look at reports and just randomly spectate players to see what they are doing and if they are causing any type of harm to the server I can screen share yes i have never screen shared before and i need a lot of help to do it but everyone can learn and im sure other staff members can help me screenshare players . I am very helpful and kind towards others and set a good example for the new players that are going to join the server

15. Is there anything else we should know?
No I hope you enjoyed the application and can consider me.